Plastic Surgeon Dr. Marc Fater of Hyannis, Massachusetts (MA) Profile
Dr. Marc Fater
- B.S.: Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
- M.D.: Temple University Medical School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- General Surgery Residency: Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas
Dr. Fater is board certified in general surgery and in plastic surgery. He is also a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He joined Cape Cod Plastic Surgery, Inc., in July, 1995. Dr. Fater has a particular interest in cosmetic, reconstructive and laser surgery.
Additionally, he has broad experience in hand and pediatric plastic surgery. He has lectured nationally and internationally on a diverse range of topics including breast reconstruction, wound-healing and treatment of congenital deformities. Dr. Fater has been published in several peer-reviewed journals in general as well as plastic surgery and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Certifications and Professional Memberships
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons